Support Access to Justice for Oregon

After you file your case, you must have the other party personally served with a copy of your court papers. The court will not serve your paperwork for you. It is your responsibility to have the other party served. There are three main ways to serve the other party:Have a third-party serve respondent;Have the sheriff serve respondent, orHave respondent waive […]

How much would you like to donate? As a contributor to The Commons Law Center we make sure your donation goes directly to supporting our cause.

Who's giving today?
We’ll never share this information with anyone.
Personal Info

Select Payment Method
Credit Card Info
This is a secure SSL encrypted payment.
Billing Details

Donation Total: $1