Request Family Law Help

Please fill out the form below to request Family Law help from The Commons Law Center. Fields marked with an * are required.

This form is specific to Family Law needs. If you need other help, please visit our general "request help" page.

Important Safety Information: If you are concerned that someone who might cause you harm will access your email account, please do not use this form. Instead call (503) 850-0811 and we will assist you over the phone. You may also call for assistance if you are having trouble with this form or just prefer to speak with a person first.